Explain the screaming frog :
Now your open the screaming frog .you will get a window like this In top of you will see like this
You will enter the URL and click on the start button; it’s complete the 100% will get this the new window
In overview there are two types that are:
- SEO elements
The summary there are some sub-groups are there, i.e.
- Total URLs encountered : It’s show the no.of URLs in websites that are internal link URLs.external link URLs, web pages URLs ext…
- All internal blocked by robots.txt : The robots.txt file do the hide the personal in internal blogs
- Total external blocked by robots.txt : The external blocked means, it’s the external links comes for the threat area and countries to block this links by using the robot.txt
- Complete URLs crawled : A crawler is a program that visits Web sites and pages information. and create access for Search Engines. In screaming frog do all URLs crawled or not and show that information
- Total internal URLs: its show the total internal likes are URLs in website
- Total external URLs : its show the total external URLs at the website
SEO elements :
- Protocol : The HTTPS system (short for HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure). is used to transfer data on the internet, by using an encrypted system based on SSL/TLS. It uses encrypted protocols that ensure secure communications on the internet.the screaming frog show all http and HTTPS URLs
- Response codes : the response code shows the details of the no response,success,redirection ,client error urls
- URLs : urls represents the all urls rules like non-ASCII characters,underscores,uppercase,duplicate,parameter,and over 150 characters URLs details.
- Page titles : In URLs page titles show the information like missing titles ,duplicate titles,over 65 characters & below 30 characters .same headlines urls, pixels like over 568 & below 200 urls
Meta description :
How do you explain your visitor in only 2 or 3 phrases what they can expect on your website? You can use meta description tag.
screaming frog discuss the meta description urls like missing meta description urls,duplicate meta description urls ,over 155 & below 70 characters meta description urls.
Meta keywords : meta keywords are important for searching the website.
Its show the duplicate keywords, missing keywords and multiple keywords on website.
H1 : H1 tag is the main headline tag the screaming frog shows information of the multiple headlines, duplicate headline ,missing headline and over 70 characters in the urls
H2 : H2 tag is sub-headline tag the screaming frog show information of the multiple headlines, duplicate headline ,missing headline and over 70 characters in the urls
Images : the screaming frog check the images on website among these mistakes are over 100kb size,missing alt text and alt text over 100 characters in the URLs
In this screaming frog discuss the how many contains canonical,self referencing,canonicalised,non-index able canonical,missing and multiple canonicals urls
Pagination : pagination is the process of separating print or digital content into discrete pages. For print documents and some online content.
That refers to the automated process of adding consecutive numbers to identify the sequential order of pages.in screaming frog show all its related urs info
Directives : the screaming frog show all related info of directives like an index, no index, follow,nofollow etc….
Hreflang : hreflang tag is a technical solution for sites that have similar content in multiple languages. The owner of a multilingual site wants search engines to send people to the content in their own language. … This is the problem hreflang solved and the screaming frog show how many urls contains hreflang,non-200hreflang urls,unlinked hreflang urls,..etc….
structured data :
Structured data refers to any data that resides in a fixed field within a record or file. This includes data in relational databases and spreadsheets.in screaming frog show the details of structured data urls like contains structured data,validation errors,warnings, parse errors ,RDFa URLs etc….
Site map :
That are 3 types of the site maps. It’s used for the planning of a Website of a designers. Human-visible listings, typically hierarchical, of the pages on a site. The screaming frog deals with how many urls in the sitemap,not in the sitemap,:Orphan urls,URLs in multiple sitemaps etc….
Analytics : Is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic
screaming frog reads the no GA data urls,non-index able with GA data, orphan urls
Search console: the screaming frog provides data of search console like clicks above urls, orphan urls, etc…
Link metrics : The link endpoint returns information about links between a target URL and other pages and domains. The screaming frog show the info how many linked URLs in site
Site structure : The screaming frog shows the details of site structure how many unique Inlinks and no. of urls ext
Response time : Response time means site loading time and its shows how much time takes the load in website
The Api means Application Programming Interface (API) is a platform provided by the social networks allowing other applications.
The websites to pull the social media data and integrate with their site or application.screen.